With quick loading and automatic maintenance, you can respond fast—and keep costs low.
Address production peaks in-house. Get vivid, consistent day-one image quality throughout the life of the printer. With quick loading and automatic maintenance, you can respond fast—and keep costs low. Achieve high quality on low-cost banner and vinyls with the wiper roller. Double your workspace by doing all tasks from the front of the printer, thanks to the spindleless pivot table. Cut 2 to 3 hours per month on maintenance and optimize supplies usage with ink prediction utilities.
• Produce highly saturated prints with up to 50% more ink density,
using vivid print modes
• Print colors right the first time with the i1 embedded spectrophotometer
and HP Custom Substrate Profiling
• Consistent, day-one image quality over time—native 1200 dpi, user changes
printheads, auto nozzle replacement
• Handle robust tiling applications with consistent colors to <= 2 dE20005
and +/- 1 mm/m length accuracy
• Load rolls in one minute or less with the spindleless pivot table and automatic skew adjustment
• Respond fast with quality—up to 23 m2/hr indoor quality mode
• Cut risk, eliminate delays—prints are dry and scratch resistant immediately after
• Easily produce high-quality double-sided banners—automation enables efficiency
• Scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner— you can consider unlaminated use for short-term signage
• Outdoor durability up to 5 years laminated, 3 years unlaminated
• Prints are completely cured and dry inside the printer, and ready for immediate finishing and delivery
Outdoor & event banners, Point of purchase posters, Vehicle Graphics, Backlits, Temporary Textiles (on selected medias), Wall Decals, Wallpapers & Wallcoverings & Canvas Prints
Stanford Marsh is part of the Stanford Marsh Group – the UK’s market leader in providing design technology needs
SMGG is the trade Graphics Division of the Stanford Marsh Group, specialising in Wide Format Output Devices and medias since 1965.Huge range at SMGG
The UK’s leading supplier of Stratasys and Desktop Metal 3D printers and industrial rapid prototyping systems.Buy direct from Tri-Tech 3D
CADSPEC is one of the UK's leading suppliers of 2D and 3D CAD software and is an Autodesk Authorised Training Centre.
Looking for standard office supplies? Visit our store for standard stationery